Welcome to Vista Ridge, a
923-acre master-planned, golf course community.
Located in the Town of Erie (Weld County), two and a
half miles west of I-25 on Highway 7 (Exit 229).
- 20 minutes to Denver
- 20 minutes to Boulder & Longmont
- 25 minutes to DIA via E-470
- 15 minutes to Interlocken/Flatiron Crossing via new
- 7445 yard, par-72, with five tee boxes per hole for
golfers of all abilities
- Privately-owned, daily-fee course named "The best Golf
Course in the North" in Rocky Mountain News’ Top of the
- Designed by internationally-renowned Jay Morrish and
the Redstone Group.
- Residents receive a 20% discount on greens fees, range
passes and annual pass (see Resident Benefits sheet for
- Managed by Troon Golf¨, the leader in upscale golf
course management, development, instruction & marketing.
- At 232 acres, Vista Ridge Golf Club is 30% larger than
a typical 18-hole course, with wide fairways, generous
- Features a 25-acre practice facility (the largest in
Vista Ridge Golf Clubhouse
The 11,600 square foot Golf Clubhouse is the largest and
most luxurious of any public course in metro Denver. It
- Men and Women lockers and showers
- Golf Shop
- Administrative offices
- Masters Restaurant (serving lunch and dinner daily)
- Lounge and Grill
- Private Dining Room (seats 25)
- Inside dining for 140
- Patio dining for 80
Center is currently open 8.5 hours per day, Wednesday
through Sunday. Hours will increase as community grows.
6,650 square foot Aquatic Center
- Zero-entry design, ideal for young children.
- Three lane lap pool & water-volleyball area.
- Children’s interactive play area.
- Water slide.
- 10-person outdoor spa.
Other Community Center Amenities
- Year-round use of exercise facility with state-
of-the-art Life Fitness equipment.
- Men and Women lockers and showers.
- Meeting/party rooms which can be rented for a minimal
fee by Vista Ridge residents.
- Fully-equipped kitchen.
- Two hard-surface tennis courts.
- Sand volleyball court.
- One acre play and picnic area.
Additional Community Amenities
- 5-mile Trail system (2004-2006).
- 13 Neighborhood Pocket Parks, 10 of which will have
play structures (2003-2006).
- 8.5 acre community park with multi-sport playing
fields and swimming pool (planned opening in Fall,
Saint Vrain District RE-1J
4137 E. County Line Road
Erie Middle/Senior High School
650 Main Street
A new primary school, Canyon Creek Elementary,
is scheduled to open in the Fall of 2005. A new
high school is planned to be completed for the
2005-2006 school year
An elementary school site in the community has
also been set aside. Construction and opening
will be determined by the St. Vrain Valley
Vista Ridge Academy
Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Pre-K through 10th grade
There are also more than 20 other private
schools, ranging from pre-school through
secondary level within a 10-mile radius of Vista
residents are only minutes away from
supermarkets. There is a Safeway in Lafayette
just west of our community, and a new King
Soopers is nearing completion about two miles
away, near the intersection of Baseline and
Shopping centers and
restaurants are also nearby in Lafayette,
Longmont and Broomfield. With the completion of
the Northwest Parkway, Flatiron Crossing is just
15 minutes from the community.
A Vista Ridge supermarket and other retail
stores are projected to be open in early 2006 in
Phase I of the Vista Ridge Marketplace. Phase
II, with more retail shops and restaurants is
projected for late 2007.